PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Welcome to our website
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our
The term ‘Rockhopper’ or ‘Rockhopper Exploration’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4th Floor, 5 Welbeck Street, London, W1G 9YQ. Our company registration number is 05250250. Our place of registration is England and Wales. We are a public limited company. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website rockhopperexploration.co.uk which is a site operated by us.
Please note that we may revise these terms at any time, please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes as these are binding on you.
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. The pages, or parts of pages, containing share price feeds and RNS feeds are provided by Investis Limited from the London Stock Exchange.
Accuracy of Information
– Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. The content on our site is provided for general information only. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site
– All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Trademark: UK00003007082 is a registered trademark of Rockhopper Exploration PLC
– Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Links to other sites
We will not collect any personally identifiable information about you (such as your name and address) unless you provide it to us voluntarily via the forms on our site. When you fill in these forms, you need to complete certain fields (some are required and some are optional).
We respect your privacy and do not sell, rent or loan any identifiable information collected on this site. Any information that you give us will be treated with the utmost care and security. It will not be used in ways to which you have not consented. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your consent to do so or are required by law to do so.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Please feel free to contact us with queries, requests, or comments you may have about our terms. We welcome any communication via our contact form.